At the Department of Education, you will work for an organisation that values its people and promotes leadership and innovation.
We offer a diverse range of career opportunities.
- We employ more than 85,000 people across Queensland.
- Our staff are located in more than 1,200 work sites, including state schools and regional offices.
- 95% of our staff are based in state schools.
- More than 49,000 teachers are employed in our schools.
- Our teachers and principals are supported by a diverse range of specialist, corporate and support staff.
We respect professionalism, embrace diversity and a balance between work and life commitments. You will be actively supported as an individual and will have access to a range of flexible work options, an employee assistance program and learning and development opportunities.