Embed equity and excellence in education to prepare all children and young people for a positive future.
- Focus on student achievement in English and mathematics as the foundation for engagement in broad curriculum offerings.
- Support student wellbeing and engagement to foster safe and healthy learning environments.
- Create inclusive, welcoming and accessible learning and teaching environments that recognise the importance of culture and diversity.
- Embed First Nations cultures through co-design and capability building to strengthen learning outcomes.
- Support the wellbeing and achievement of students with disability through accessible and equitable education settings.
- Support successful transitions throughout a student's education journey, including into further education or employment.
- Maximise learning days for students across all phases of their learning.
- Empower educators and leaders to build professional expertise across their career.
- Explore enhancing teaching and learning through digital innovation to deliver high-quality learning opportunities no matter where a student lives.
- Enhance access for schools to a range of data to inform school improvement.
- Deliver integrated responses to provide a range of services to support students, families and communities.
Educating for the future
Investing in skills
Backing our frontline services
Honouring and embracing our rich and ancient cultural history
- Learning outcomes
- Maximise learning days
- Student retention
- Post-school destinations
- Parent satisfaction