Empowering students to embrace the opportunities of new industries, technology and a globally connected world.
We are inspiring creativity, critical thinking and building resilience in every student to confidently embrace the opportunities and challenges life brings.
Supporting the needs of each and every student remains at the heart of our recovery as we explore new ways of learning and teaching.
- Empower every student to engage in learning and achieve growth each year
- Nurture student wellbeing, ensuring they are safe, valued and respected
- Engage learners through personalised, collaborative and integrated learning experiences for the digital generation
- Support schools to be inclusive and continually improve
- Engage families to play an active role in their child's learning and development
- Support culturally responsive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- Work with communities and across government to reduce vulnerability and strengthen outcomes for all students
- Support positive transitions from early education, to school and further education, training and employment pathways.