Investing in services and infrastructure to respond to the needs of Queensland communities.
- Invest in educational infrastructure and services responsive to the needs of communities.
- Renew state schools to meet diverse and contemporary teaching and learning needs.
- Maintain and optimise school assets ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and value-for-money.
- Collaborate with partners and across government to deliver integrated services that support cohesive communities.
- Leverage technologies to improve equity and advance learning, teaching and working.
- Strengthen service delivery outcomes through targeted and sustainable investment and efficient financial management.