Healthy, confident and resilient children who can successfully navigate a complex world are Queensland’s future.
We are setting the foundations for better life outcomes through quality early learning experiences.
Strong partnerships with early years services, schools and communities during recovery will ensure all children have a great start.
- Provide opportunities for every child to access quality kindy in the year before school
- Ensure the quality and safety of early childhood education and care services through effective and responsive regulation
- Nurture the wellbeing of all children, ensuring they are safe, valued and respected
- Engage families to play an active role in their child’s learning and development
- Support culturally responsive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people
- Collaborate with communities and across government to reduce vulnerability
- Build resilience and wellbeing to reduce the impact of vulnerability
- Work with the early childhood sector to facilitate a skilled and qualified early years workforce
- Support positive transitions from home to early education and into school.