Setting critical foundations for learning and wellbeing for every child through quality early childhood education and services.
- Invest to support access to kindergarten for all children in the year before school.
- Support positive transitions that are inclusive, collaborative and responsive to community needs.
- Deliver fair, consistent and effective regulation.
- Work with our partners and communities to reduce vulnerability and improve wellbeing prior to school.
- Engage families to play an active role in their child’s wellbeing and learning.
- Support culturally responsive learning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
- Enhance early childhood sector capability to implement inclusive, age appropriate and child-centred approaches through a skilled and qualified early years workforce.
- Develop and implement funding and service delivery models to support children’s wellbeing.
Educating for the future
Keeping Queenslanders safe
Backing our frontline services
Investing in skills
Honouring and embracing our rich and ancient cultural history
Alice Springs (Mparntwe) Declaration of Goals
Closing the Gap
National Partnership on Universal Access to Early Childhood Education
Early Childhood Education and Care
Getting started in education and care
Early Childhood Education and Care services
Kindy for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children
National Quality Framework