Project update for the new Pimpama school.
- A new state primary school in the growing area of Pimpama will open for Prep to Year 6 students for 2021.
- The school is located on the corner of Yawalpah Road and Gawthern Drive, Pimpama.
- School construction commenced in early 2020.
- Mr Clayton McCann was appointed as Foundation Principal of the new school in April 2020.
- Visit the school
Facebook page or
- FK Gardner and Sons was appointed as the building contractor in early 2020 to construct the new school.
- A formal sod turning was held on site in February 2020.
- The installation of windows and doors for the administration building have been completed and internal wall and ceiling sheeting is continuing.
- The carpark is near completion with final gravel works in progress.
- Construction of the roof for the multi–purpose hall is underway.
- The concrete slab pours have been completed for the prep and junior general learning buildings and structural steel works are underway.
Local catchment area
Feedback on the proposed catchment area for the new primary school in Pimpama has now closed.
The feedback received will be considered as part of the finalisation of the school’s catchment area.
Once finalised, the catchment maps will be available via
To find out if your property is within the catchment, search the interactive map below.