Project update for the new Palmview school.
- A new state primary school in the growing area of Palmview will open for Prep to Year 6 students for 2021.
- The school is located on Peter Crosby Way at Sippy Downs and is co-located with the new special school opening for 2021.
- Mr Andrew Walker was appointed as the Foundation Principal of the new school in April 2020.
- Visit the school
Facebook page or
- FK Gardner and Sons was appointed as the building contractor in early 2020 to construct the new school.
- Construction of the school commenced in early 2020.
- The administration building was handed over to the school for occupation in early November 2020.
- The prep learning centre is progressing well, with the final paint recently completed.
- External cladding works are complete for the junior learning centre.
- Construction of the multipurpose hall is progressing well, with the gym flooring system, including line marking, complete.
- The installation of wall frames and trusses have been completed for the information services centre.
- Service rough ins are progressing well for the senior learning and information services centre areas.
Enrolment and catchment
For more information on how to enrol your child, please visit the
Catchment maps are now available for viewing via