Project update for the new Palmview school.
- A new state primary school in the growing area of Palmview will open for Prep to Year 6 students for 2021.
- The school is located on Peter Crosby Way at Sippy Downs and is co-located with the new special school opening for 2021.
- Mr Andrew Walker was appointed as the Foundation Principal of the new school in April 2020.
- Visit the school
Facebook page or
- FK Gardner and Sons was appointed as the building contractor in early 2020 to construct the new school.
- Construction of the school commenced in early 2020.
- Site establishment, bulk earthworks, the implementation of erosion and sediment controls and building platforms are progressing well on site.
- The installation of steel framing for the administration building. Information services and staff building are underway.
- The ground floor concrete slabs for the learning centres have been poured.
Local catchment area
Feedback on the proposed catchment area for the new primary school in Palmview has now closed.
The feedback received will be considered as part of the finalisation of the school’s catchment area.
Once finalised, the catchment maps will be available via EdMap.
To find out if your property is within the catchment, search the interactive map below.