Recovery Disaster and Emergency Response
Upon identifying an emerging risk or sudden impact on the department's human resources, students, infrastructure or services from a disaster or emergency, the DG or ADG ISB may decide to activate the Executive Level response arrangements. This will cause:
- Maintain situational awareness.
- Liaise with stakeholders to coordinate support activities.
- Monitor the status of the departments resources.
- Monitor the Business Continuity Plan activities as required.
Special leave entitlements
Staff are also able to access paid special leave to deal with the effects of natural disasters such as floods, cyclones, severe storms or bushfires under
Special Leave Directive 05/17 (PDF, 165 KB). Contact the Principal for more information.
Emergency and School Security
- Phone: (07) 3034 6025 (disaster and emergency management)
- Phone: (07) 3034 6016 (disaster and emergency management)
- Phone: (07) 3034 6010 (school security)
- School Watch Phone: 13 17 88
Employee Assistance Program